New buildings in Kazan
City on the map
Kazan is a city in Russia, the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan and a large port on the left bank of the Volga River at the confluence of the Kazanka River.
Why is it profitable to buy an apartment in Kazan in the new buildings?
Kazan is a developed industrial city. There is constant construction of new residential and industrial facilities. This requires a constant influx of working-age population. Citizens from the CIS countries work here at construction sites. Some of them remain in Kazan permanently and receive Russian citizenship, create families.
The industry in Kazan is represented by petrochemical, engine and tool making, as well as metal and woodworking enterprises. In addition, the city provides the Republic of Tatarstan and other regions of Russia with food and medicines.
The city has a well-developed infrastructure. There are all types of public transport, including the subway. Roads are congested, and their condition does not always correspond to the norms. The relevant services are engaged in routine road repairs irregularly and inconsistently. Residents of the city usually observe a surge in auto repair work by the end of August each year.
Kazan's climate is moderately continental. Severe frosts and scorching heat are rare and not typical for the city.
Kazan has a huge number of students, as there are several universities, academies and institutes in the city. In terms of education, Kazan is one of the leaders in Russia and this factor stimulates investors who purchase housing for further renting or resale, while students and young professionals who graduated from universities are just potential tenants and buyers.
Real estate in Kazan in the new buildings is steadily growing in price. Taking into account the pace of development of the city, its cost will only increase, as experts at GEOLN.COM believe. That is, considering the circumstances if the country as a whole does not find itself in a situation of a total economic crisis, which could lead to curbing demand for housing due to a general decrease in the population's income.
Although residential complexes in Kazan offer a large number of housing units, the demand for them nevertheless remains. The developers have the necessary experience and good quality reviews. New buildings in Kazan are being built in compliance with construction technologies. The sale of apartments from developers can be carried out on the basis of installment plan, taking into account the immediate proximity of the building object to the necessary infrastructure.
You can buy real estate in Kazan in the new buildings for almost every liking, based on material capabilities. According to information provided by real estate search engine GEOLN.COM, the lowest price per square meter of space in black frame condition is $660. Investments in new buildings in Kazan from the developers bring high passive income.
Features of purchasing apartments in Kazan from developers by foreigners
Foreign citizens can freely buy apartments from developers in Kazan. Discussions about toughening the requirements for foreigners are being actively initiated, but there are currently no draft laws.
Sights of Kazan
The main one is the Kazan Kremlin, founded in the 10th century and rebuilt by order of Ivan the Terrible. This is a kind of visiting card of the city. The following attractions are concentrated on the territory of the Kremlin: the Kul Sharif Mosque, the Spasskaya Tower and the Annunciation Cathedral. The observation deck near the Taynitskaya Tower offers a panoramic view of Kazan and its surroundings.
There is the bell tower of the Epiphany Cathedral, the restored building of the hotel "Kazan", the theater named after Kachalov, a monument to the legendary Fedor Chaliapin.
The monument to the Cat of Kazansky - a kind of personification of the famous cats presented to Ekaterina the Great to get rid of the mice that lived in the Winter Palace. Nearby there is also a monument to the carriage on which the empress set off on a journey to Kazan.
Features of areas for living and investing
- Vakhitovsky district is the greenest. Many buildings belong to architectural monuments, there are theaters and museums, as well as institutes and universities.
- Kirovsky district is in the northwest. Currently, new buildings are actively being built, including elite housing. Local television companies, a river technical school and a physical education institute are located on the territory. It is actively being built up with cottage settlements, which consist of both individual houses and townhouses.
- Moscow region. It was formed in the process of building large industrial enterprises, mainly chemical and mechanical engineering. Residential buildings of the district were mainly built in the 50-60s of the XX century, most of the apartments in them are called "stalinka". Industrial enterprises practically do not border with residential areas, they are located in the industrial zone, in the direction of the exit from the city. There is an amusement park on the bank of the river - a favorite recreation place for children and teenagers.
- Aircraft building area. It is an industrial area located in the northern part of the city. Large facilities of the machine-building industry are located here. Multi-storey residential buildings are located in the residential districts Sotsgorod, Karavaevo, Sverdlov and Zhilploshchadka, which is called "Zhilka" in the city. The district includes 10 villages, where the private sector is adjacent with a few high-rise buildings.
- Novo-Savinovskiy district, called "Kvartal", is located in the north-east of the city and is a typical residential area. There are very few industrial facilities here, the bulk of them are multi-storey microdistricts with developed infrastructure. There are numerous shopping and entertainment centers, sports facilities and parks here.
- The Volga region combines residential neighborhoods and a zone of industrial metalworking and mechanical engineering, petrochemical and woodworking, food production and power plants. Residential buildings of various architecture and purposes are being erected: old buildings of the type "Stalinka" and "Khrushchevka" - closer to the central part of the city, block high-rise buildings - closer to the periphery. There are also private settlements. The 2013 Universiade Village and many sports facilities have been built in this area.
- Soviet area. Residential buildings here are mainly of the "Khrushchevka" project, with small apartments and small courtyards. But there are also modern elite buildings.
An apartment in one of the new buildings in Kazan is an investment project with the potential to generate a stable income, given the continuing high dynamics of construction. At the same time, specialists are showing restrained optimism, drawing attention to possible risks for investors associated with the general state of the Russian market in the medium term. Nevertheless, "domestic" buyers and investors from the CIS countries are showing a willingness to purchase primary housing here for living.
Prices per sq. m. in popular districts of Kazan
|Tsaritsyno||1010$ / m2|
|Azino-1||990$ / m2|
|Staro-Tatarskaya Sloboda||1500$ / m2|
|Lesnaya Polyana||890$ / m2|
|Friendship||1090$ / m2|
Prices for new buildings near metro stations in Kazan
|Sukonnaia sloboda||940$ / m2|
|Gorki||990$ / m2|
|Severnyi vokzal||1140$ / m2|
|Ploshchad Tukaia||1500$ / m2|
|Kremlevskaia||2160$ / m2|