GEOLN LLC takes your privacy seriously. We store your data safely and handle it according to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
- 1. Personal data. We ask you to provide the following information when you register on our website and order the services we provide: your full name, email address, phone number.
- 3. Purposes of data processing. Personal data is collected and stored for the following purposes: to manage your personal account; to provide and manage the services that you have ordered; to process the payments and accounting related to your personal account; to inform you on the service updates, news and changes.
- 4. Information provided by the user. You take the full responsibility for the information and documents that you provide us. We reserve the right to terminate all of our services if the information you have provided is false, untruthful, includes stolen personal details, data or documents.
- 5. Third Parties. Once you choose to provide personally identifiable information, it will only be used in the context of your customer relationship with GEOLN.COM. We will not share, sell, rent or lease your personal data to any third party. You personal information may be used by the products and service related suppliers that we work with in certain countries, if this is required by the particular country’s laws and regulations. Upon the appropriate request of a government agency, law enforcement agency, court or as otherwise required by law, GEOLN.COM may disclose your personal data and GEOLN.COM personal profile related information. We would ask you not to use our services, if you are against such usage of your personal information.
- 7. Security. We guarantee that all of your personal data is securely collected and stored. We fulfil all of the technical requirements and conduct the necessary security checks to avoid any loss, misuse, alteration and unauthorized access to the personal information by any third party.