apartments for sale in Tbilisi
ID: 21630 | 583 m2 | Floor: 8 | Apartment
Apartment in old Tbilisi
ID: 21617 | 50 m2 | Floor: 1/2 | Townhouse
Apartment for sale in a new building
ID: 21606 | 140 m2 | Floor: 8/22 | Apartment
Apartment for sale on Guramishvili Avenue
ID: 20742 | 56 m2 | Floor: 6/14 | Apartment
For sale apartment on the street. Badri Komakhidze
ID: 20628 | 36 m2 | Floor: 3 | Apartment
Newly built apartment, 2 bedrooms
ID: 20593 | 61 m2 | Floor: 2/10 | Apartment
Apartment near Dynamo stadium
ID: 20497 | 97 m2 | Floor: 5/8 | Apartment
New two bedroom apartment
ID: 20427 | 90 m2 | Floor: 11/12 | Apartment
5 room apartment in Vake
ID: 20422 | 140 m2 | Floor: 2/4 | Apartment
Apartment in the Old City
ID: 20417 | 95 m2 | Floor: 2/3 | Apartment
Apartment for sale furnished and equipped
ID: 20228 | 65 m2 | Floor: 7/8 | Apartment
Private house in Varketili
ID: 20201 | 509 m2 | Floor: 1/1 | Cottage
Apartment near metro Akhmeteli
ID: 20200 | 45 m2 | Floor: 10/15 | Apartment
ID: 20199 | 164 m2 | Floor: 7/16 | Apartment
House for sale 220 m²
ID: 20177 | 220 m2 | Cottage
House for sale
ID: 20167 | 140 m2 | Cottage
3-room apartment for sale
ID: 20160 | 80 m2 | Floor: 3/10 | Apartment
Studio apartment in Tbilisi
ID: 20144 | 41 m2 | Floor: 22 | Apartment
4 room apartment for sale
ID: 20092 | 288 m2 | Floor: 4/4 | Apartment
3-room apartment for sale
ID: 19891 | 85 m2 | Floor: 8/9 | Apartment
For sale 3-room apartment
ID: 19889 | 79 m2 | Floor: 15/19 | Apartment
ID: 19830 | 77 m2 | Floor: 4/4 | Apartment
For sale Hotel in Ivertubani
ID: 19796 | 500 m2 | Floor: 3/2 | Hotel
One-room apartment in the tourist area of Tbilisi
ID: 19795 | 30 m2 | Floor: 2/2 | Apartment
Resale property in Tbilisi
Tbilisi on the mapTbilisi is the capital and the largest city of Georgia, located on the banks of the Kura River with a population of about 1.1 million. The city was founded in the 5th century. Tbilisi is the most important industrial, social and cultural center. The city allows you to breathe in the literal and figurative sense: open landscapes with mountain views, respectable modern buildings and cultural layers, incredible in the age and drama of events. It creates a feeling of inner harmony with oneself and with time.
Artists, filmmakers, designers, people with technological ideas who are forced to leave other places where there is no more room for freedom of creativity, or if it costs them too much, love to come and live here.
Why the secondary market in Tbilisi is attractiveBecause it is an ideal city for life! It combines European gloss with the ancient culture, beauty in appearance and atmosphere, self-sufficiency and dignity.
Secondary real estate offers in Tbilisi are diverse in terms of construction time, location and architecture. In order for the purchase to justify itself and avoid any regrets, a careful search, a study of all the characteristics of the property, verified data and a conscientious owner are of a key importance. All proposed parameters must be carefully analyzed.
Foreigners often buy apartments for living in Tbilisi. Compared to prices in the capitals of European countries or in Russia, secondary housing is still more than affordable here.
Advantages of purchasing property on the secondary market in Tbilisi:
- buying apartments in completed buildings;
- relatively low price;
- the opportunity to receive a price concession from the owner;
- buying apartments with an emphasis on the desired location;
- buying apartments in a local style;
- the possibility of further profitable resale for new buildings.
- warm climate;
- a magnificent clean body of water (Tbilisi freshwater sea);
- historical, cultural and natural attractions, both within the city and in the vicinity;
- modern infrastructure and rich cultural life;
- lack of a language barrier, both for Russian-speaking and English-speaking buyers from Europe and America;
- no real estate tax;
- passport is the only document that is needed to complete the purchase of real estate;
- the opportunity to stay on the territory of Georgia for 360 days a year without a visa;
- tolerance of the authorities and a positive attitude of the local population;
What areas of secondary housing in Tbilisi are in demand. Peculiarities of purchasing secondary property and prices for apartmentsAlmost all districts of Tbilisi are in demand. The most popular are Vake, Vera, Saburtalo, Mtatsminda. Apartments in Old Tbilisi allow you to get acquainted with the culture and history of the city. The old fund is still of great interest to buyers. These are also houses of recognized historical value.
Often, buyers invest in an old fund, relying on purchase offers from developers who are systematically buying up these areas for the construction of hotels or new homes.
When buying an apartment on the secondary market for living purposes, you should pay attention to the condition of pipes and sewers. It is important that the house is not classified as a historical site, because this can have a significant impact on potential renovation. It is also worth looking at the neighboring houses: whether the house next door has been sold, and whether the new hotel will obscure the gorgeous view from your window.
The cost of apartments in Tbilisi on the secondary market varies significantly, in particular, a three-room apartment in the same Vake district with an area of 90 square meters can cost just over $50,000, and in the prestigious Mtatsminda district there is also a three-room apartment, with an area of 58 square meters for more than $60,000 dollars. Prices depend on the area, condition and the number of the floor. Moreover, unlike housing in new buildings, secondary housing offers the most expensive apartments on a little higher than the first floor, and then - the higher the floor, the cheaper the price. Although this is not an axiom, sometimes a lot depends on the location of the house and the view from the windows. In such cases, the floor will have a value in the direction of higher prices. A detailed list of apartments and prices by area is available on the real estate search engine - GEOLN.COM.
Features of the acquisition of real estate in Tbilisi by foreignersForeigners have exactly the same rights as local residents when it comes to real estate. The only document you need to buy a property is your passport.
Highlights of Tbilisi
- Abanotubani - a unique area of sulfur baths in the center of Tbilisi;
- Anchiskhati - Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary - the oldest building in Tbilisi that has survived to this day;
- Fortress Narikala or Inaccessible - the most famous and ancient monument of antiquity; Metekhi district. It belongs to the oldest human settlements on the territory of Georgia;
- Metekhi Church of the Mother of God, built in the 12th century;
- Freedom Square;
- Rustaveli Avenue. The Parliament of Georgia, the National Museum, the Marriott Hotel, the Academy of Sciences, the Opera and Ballet Theater, other museums, theaters, hotels, as well as many cafes, restaurants, boutiques and souvenir stores are located here;
- Sioni or Zion Cathedral - is historically the main temple of Tbilisi;
- The old town (Kala) or "dzveli kalaki" is located on the territory occupied by Tbilisi in the 12th century;
- Tbilisi Botanical Garden;
- Tbilisi cable car;
- Vake Park, Vorontsov Palace, Mount Mtatsminda, the most romantic place in Tbilisi (located at the top of the ancient city). and many many other places.
Resale property in the districts of Tbilisi
How many apartments from the owners are available for sale in Tbilisi?
There are Tbilisi offers in the catalog of the apartments from the owners in 1066
What is the minimum price for an apartment from the owner in Tbilisi?
The minimum price for an apartment from the owners in Tbilisi is 14000$
What is the minimum area of an apartment for sale from the owners in Tbilisi?
The minimum area of an apartment from the owners in Tbilisi is 16 square meters
What is the maximum area of an apartment for sale from the owners in Tbilisi?
The maximum area of an apartment for sale from the owners in Tbilisi is 500
Will there be any more offers of apartments for dale from the owners in Tbilisi?
Yes. Please follow the updates in the catalog of the apartments from the owners offers in Tbilisi
Is it possible to purchase an apartment in Tbilisi remotely?
Yes. We can offer remote purchases without your personal presence in Tbilisi
Can foreigners purchase real estate in Tbilisi?
Yes. Foreigners have the right to purchase real estate in Tbilisi
Is it possible to receive residence permit after purchasing real estate in Tbilisi?
Yes. When the amount of purchase is not less then 100,000$, you have the right to apply and obtain the residence permit