New buildings in Kharkiv
City on the map
Kharkiv is the second most populous city in Ukraine. It is located in the northeastern part of Ukraine on the border of two landscape zones - forest-steppe and steppe, on a hilly plain.
Why is it profitable to buy an apartment in the new buildings of Kharkiv?
Kharkiv is the largest industrial city. The basis of its production potential is made up of enterprises of high-tech industries. It is also one of the largest transport hubs in the country (railways, highways, international airport). The city has an extensive network of public transport: fixed-route taxis, buses, trolleybuses, trams, and there is also an underground transport - metro.
The climate is humid continental with warm summers.
Universities of Kharkiv are represented by all types of educational institutions. These are universities, institutes and academies. Kharkiv universities accept not only Ukrainians, but also foreign citizens who have come to receive higher education.
Thus, a large industrial and educational center has investment potential in the field of residential real estate: people come here for employment, study, and, as a result, purchase and rent housing for living, which cannot but attract buyers investing for these purposes.
Residential complexes in Kharkiv offer a large number of housing units that can satisfy many requests. Kharkiv real estate in the new buildings meets building standards. The sale of apartments from the developers can be carried out on installment plan basis, taking into account the immediate proximity of the necessary infrastructure.
Investments bring high income from renting and resale. You can buy an apartment from the developers in Kharkiv inexpensively. According to the information provided by the real estate search engine GEOLN.COM, the minimum price per square meter of turnkey area is $236.
Features of purchasing apartments in Kharkiv from the developers by foreigners
Foreigners aged 18 years and older, who are legally located on the territory of Ukraine can purchase apartments in Kharkiv.
Highlights of Kharkov
- Assumption Cathedral and bell tower;
- Holy Protection Cathedral;
- Lovers' ladder;
- Constitution Square with the famous Thermometer and Violinist on the roof;
- the famous tank MK V (1920);
- Mirror Stream and Victory Square;
- Theater named after Pushkin;
- Shevchenko's garden with cascading lakes;
- Freedom Square;
- a monument to the Cossack Kharko;
- cable car;
- Gorky Park;
- railway for children.
And many many others…
In which area to buy an apartment in the new buildings
New buildings in Kharkov are being built in all districts, however, the districts themselves differ in location, infrastructure, environmental parameters, prices for primary housing, in particular:
- Shevchenko district is considered environmentally friendly. There are many educational institutions, parks and squares here. The area is being built up with expensive housing.
- Kievsky district is also distinguished by an abundance of greenery, but there is also an industrial zone. This area has prestigious educational institutions, clubs. There are shopping centers and water activities on the territory.
- Moskovsky is good for quality medical care.
- Nemyshlyansky is the youngest and smallest. It is abundantly equipped with playgrounds for children. There are sport facilities and several swimming pools. The cost of housing is above average here.
- The private sector predominates in Slobodskoy, on the one hand it is squeezed by the industrial complex. The metro stations are far away. There is practically no choice of new real estate.
- Industrial district lives up to its name. It is very clean and has everything you need. Despite the fact that Kharkovites do not consider it prestigious, it is quite comfortable to live here. Investors with a small budget want to buy housing in this area.
- Novobavarsky district is convenient for transport interchange, has a large number of industrial facilities. There is only one subway station. There are very few new buildings in this area, mainly private houses.
- The Kholodnogorsk district is crowded and noisy. Social infrastructure here is at an acceptable level.
- Osnovyansky district has a low population density, is underdeveloped in terms of infrastructure. It consists of a private residential sector and spacious forests dominate the territory.
Purchasing an apartment in one of the new buildings in Kharkov is a worthy option for life and a pragmatic investment.
Prices per sq. m. in popular districts of Kharkiv
|Shevchenkivskyi district||236$ / m2|
|Kyiv district||424$ / m2|
|Novobavarsky district||384$ / m2|
Prices for new buildings near metro stations in Kharkiv
|Gosprom||566$ / m2|
|Universitet||566$ / m2|
|Arkhitektora Beketova||650$ / m2|
|Nauchnaia||566$ / m2|
|Pushkinskaia||650$ / m2|