New buildings in Bydgoszcz
Bydgoszcz on the map
Bydgoszcz is a city in Poland with the population of over 360,000 people. It is located in northern Poland on the banks of the Brda and Vistula rivers.
What is attractive about real estate in Bydgoszcz in new buildings?
Bydgoszcz is developing rapidly, which is typical for Poland as a whole. The city is an economic and industrial center. The financial and service sectors are particularly active. Bydgoszcz has all the infrastructure necessary for business and life: banks, insurance and leasing companies, brokerage houses, various fairs are organized, including those of an international level, the industrial sector is significant: food, metalworking, woodworking, leather, ceramics, and mechanical engineering (equipment for the chemical and other industries, refrigerators, bicycles, tram cars are produced here as well). At the same time, the city has a favorable ecological situation, which is carefully monitored; great attention is paid to waste disposal and the state of the municipal economy.
The development of the industry determines the arrival of specialists in the city - potential buyers and tenants of real estate. Recently, housing prices in Poland have been showing predominantly growth. Bydgoszcz is "growing" on par with Warsaw - about 6% per year.
Small apartments are the most promising investments. In particular, the most popular trend is one-room apartments in the center or close to the center of the city, as well as compact 2-3-room apartments with a total area of 50-55 sq.m. It is this type of housing that first of all becomes the subject of purchase and sale, such apartments are in demand among tenants, and can be further resold to new owners at a higher price.
In climatic terms, the city is unique because significant amount of time there is calm weather, as it is located in a valley surrounded by forests. There are more sunny days in the Bydgoszcz region than the national average, especially in spring months.
New buildings in Bydgoszcz from developers, prices of new buildings
Developers of Bydgoszcz offer promotions, provide favorable conditions and payment by installments. At the same time, before signing any contracts, it is advisable to check that the residential facility has been put into operation. Developers have positive feedback on the quality of work and materials used, they are ready to provide all the necessary information on construction technology, materials used in construction.
According to information provided by the real estate search engine GEOLN.COM, the minimum cost of an apartment in Bydgoszcz from developers is $1,070 per square meter (apartments in black frame condition).
There are no other peculiarities of acquiring real estate by foreigners than when the objects of the transaction are villas, houses in rural areas or on border zones, as well as plots of land exceeding one hectare. Then the Polish Ministry of Internal Affairs must issue a special permit, for which a check is carried out, both of the buyer and of the information about the building or land. When it comes to apartments in cities and suburbs, the purchase of real estate in Poland by an individual is completely available.
Highlights of Bydgoszcz
- Dlugaya Street (Long) - a shopping promenade in the old part of the city;
- Museum ... of soap and the history of mud - the only museum of this kind in the world, offers to get acquainted with the history of hygiene and the invention of detergents;
- Old tram on Dlugoj Street - made in Cologne back in 1898, today it is a mini-museum;
- Town Hall Square (Old Market);
- Church of St. Andrzej Boboli - a German Protestant church, with the Masonic "all-seeing eye" on the facade (the tallest building in Bydgoszcz - 75 meters);
- Monument "Struggle and Martyrdom", erected in honor of the Poles who died during the Nazi terror;
- A figurine of the warlock - Pan Tvardovsky on the Town Hall Square in the window of house No. 15, appearing twice a day. The two-meter toy bows, waves its arms and laughs ominously. By tradition, at this moment it is customary to kiss to strengthen the relationship;
- Souvenir street Mostovaya, connecting the old and new parts of the city;
- Sculpture "Crossing the River";
- Polish Main Post Office in the Prussian style;
- Park of Casimir the Great with the "Flood" fountain;
- Mill Island - green island - the pearl of Bydgoszcz;
- Opera Nova - modern Polish theater;
- European Center of Money - exhibition of coin collection.
Investing in new buildings of Bydgoszcz is an investment in dynamic development. A logical investment strategy that leads to success.
Prices per sq. m. in popular districts of bydgoszcz
|Bartodzieje||1250$ / m2|
|Szwederowo||1410$ / m2|
|Idyll||1070$ / m2|
|Zawisza||1350$ / m2|
|Gorzyskowo||1430$ / m2|