New buildings in Moldova
Location and climate
The Republic of Moldova is a country located in South-Eastern Europe, bordering Ukraine and Romania. It occupies most of the interfluve of the Dniester and the Prut, a narrow strip of the left bank of the Dniester in its middle and lower reaches (Transnistria), over which control was lost in the early 1990s years, as well as about 600 m of the Danube coastline. The country has no access to the sea.
The climate is temperate continental: winters are mild and short, summers are hot and long. The number of sunny days per year in Chisinau is only 15% less than in Rome.
For the information of the investor: economics, culture, education
The country is agro-industrial. Despite the fact that so far it does not rank high among European countries in terms of gross domestic product, inflation is low here, economic growth rates are increasing, public debt is low, and labor force is relatively inexpensive, well-educated. The poor raw material base is to some extent compensated by the favorable climate and fertile land, which contributes to the development of agriculture. Cultivated products are fruits, vegetables, and tobacco. In recent years Moldova has been producing and exporting electronics, cables, and spare parts for cars. Winemaking plays an important role in the economy. Since April 2017, Moldova has been buying electricity from Ukraine. A serious problem is the migration of the population to other, richer countries. Moldova, while the least visited in Europe, nevertheless, is in the top 10 countries recommended for tourists to travel.
There are 18 public and 11 private universities in Moldova.
The culture of the country is based on deep Daco-Latin roots, it is a set of beliefs, customs expressed in music, dance, poetry and prose, mythology, rituals, theater, etc.
Buying an apartment in a new building in Moldova becomes more profitable
An analysis of the market for new buildings allows experts to come to the following intermediate conclusions:
- recently, a drop in demand for new housing in the country and a decrease in prices for real estate in Moldova in a new building were predicted. In fact, exactly the opposite happened - prices increased sharply due to a decrease in the number of new projects and a noticeable reduction in the supply of apartments in the primary market;
- it is new buildings in Moldova from the developer that attract more and more attention from buyers. The resale interests investors and buyers somewhat less;
- in the future, the number of transactions with primary real estate will remain significant in the capital - Chisinau, it is here that housing is most readily purchased for investment purposes;
- the volume of loans issued for the purpose of acquiring apartments in the new buildings is growing, which revives the market;
- the Moldovan real estate market is now characterized by a tendency to increase demand for small apartments, they are mainly bought by people who live and earn money in the country, and they cannot afford to buy an apartment from a developer in Moldova in a residential complex of a larger area;
- Currently, many properties are purchased for investment purposes in order to generate passive income. Moldova is becoming a rental market as people prefer to live in rented apartments.
Residential complexes in Moldova consist of housing of different comfort classes, and are being built in accordance with quality standards, which is confirmed by customer reviews.
At present, the lowest cost of an area in a new building handed over in a “white frame” condition (according to the information of the GEOLN.COM search engine) is 380 USD per square meter.
Acquisition of an apartment from a developer in Moldova by foreigners
Sale of apartments from developers to foreign investors is carried out without any restrictions.
Purchasing an apartment in a new building in Moldova is not yet an expensive investment, which makes it possible in the medium term to receive a stable rental income, live in a country with a comfortable climate and developing infrastructure.