Objects for sale
Off-plan on the map
The construction group "Foundation" began its existence in 1943 with the beginning of the restoration of Kiev. The organization’s team actively worked on the construction of Kiev streets in the postwar period. Thanks to the efforts of workers, entire streets and areas of the capital were restored.
During its existence, the FOUNDATION has built a million square meters of housing, and real estate for industrial purposes. Now the construction group includes more than 10 companies that provide a full cycle of production and maintenance of real estate ...