New buildings in Osh
City on the map
Osh is a city in Kyrgyzstan, the second most populous city after the capital - Bishkek. It’s unofficially considered the "southern capital". The city is located in the Fergana Valley, in its eastern part, at the outlet of the Ak-Buura (Akbura) River from the foothills of the Alai Range.
Why is it profitable to buy an apartment from the developers in Osh?
Osh is an industrial city. One of the largest cotton plant is situated here as well as silk processing plant, construction industry, metalworking, mechanical engineering, light, food, chemical and petrochemical, woodworking industries, livestock and crop production.
The city has many parks and historical and cultural monuments, a well-developed transport infrastructure, and an airport.
The climate is continental and dry. The average temperature in January is −2 degrees Celsius, in July - +25/+26 degrees Celsius.
Residential complexes in Osh provide the necessary infrastructure, high-quality communications and thoughtful planning. Housing construction is starting to gain momentum. Apartments in Osh from the developers are offered taking into account different needs - more and more modern complexes appear, in which housing from economy to elite class is provided. Nevertheless, the demand for new buildings in Osh from the developers is still large and the supply is still significantly inferior to it.
Investments in new buildings in Osh can generate rental income.
The sale of apartments from developers is an offer of housing built according to developed standards. Osh real estate prices in the new buildings are moderate. According to the real estate search engine GEOLN.COM, the lowest price per square meter for an apartment in black frame condition is $650.
Features of the purchase of apartments by foreigners
Foreigners have the right to buy apartments in Osh in the new buildings if they have lived in the country for a certain period of time and have not left it. To buy a home, you need to have a residence permit.
Attractions of the city and its surroundings
- Suleiman Mountain, hundreds of petroglyphs are carved on the rocky outcrops of the mountain, stone slabs, on the walls of caves and grottoes. Those who are especially curious can climb to the top, from where a superb panorama opens up;
- at the foot of the mountain there are mosques (mausoleum of Asaf-ibn-Burkhiya (11th - 17th centuries), the Rawat-Abdullakhan mosque (17th - 18th centuries), the Muhammad Yusuf Baykhodji-Ogly mosque (1909);
- Mausoleum of Asaf ibn Bukhriya - an architectural monument of the 17th - 19th centuries;
- Madrasah of Alymbek Paravanchi datka;
- Madrasah Mukhamedboy Türk Khal Muratbaev;
- Sadykbai Mosque;
- Shahid-Tepa Mosque;
- medieval bath;
- “Echo of Love” cave;
- "Swallow's Nest" grotto;
- Michael the Archangel Church - a monument of Russian Orthodox architecture of the early 20th century.
- mountain peak Lenin (7134 m), located in the Chon-Alai region of the Osh region, popular among climbers around the world.
Purchasing apartments in the new buildings in Osh is a pragmatic solution for living, an investment in the development of the city and the country with a view to the future.