Investing by purchasing apartments in the new buildings of Bakuriani
Bakuriani is a cozy mountain village on the northern slope of the Trialeti Range, known in Soviet times as a place for preparing the USSR national team for the Winter Olympics. The imperial family once rested in this wonderful resort, it was here that Pastor Schlag from "Seventeen Moments of Spring" "crossed the Swiss border"...
Bakuriani will suit fans of outdoor activities: in winter - an elite ski resort with all the necessary infrastructure (Georgia nominated him as a candidate for the Winter Olympics), in summer - a beautiful place with unique nature, where you can go fishing and do extreme sports. Bakuriani is famous for its healing, crystal clear air, healing aromas of coniferous forests. Nearby there are world-famous mineral springs, you can go skiing, sledding and ice skating, and in the summer you can go hiking and horseback riding, hire a jeep and go to the mountain lake Tabatskuri, Timotesubani monastery.
The season at the Bakuriani ski resort lasts from November to March, sometimes covering part of April. The average winter temperature is minus 6-7 degrees Celsius, while it is usually sunny and no wind here. The average snow thickness is 60-65 cm. The total length of prepared tracks is 5 km.
Profitable investments in the new buildings of BakurianiCurrently, Bakuriani is developing at a rapid pace - not only cottages are being built here, but also multi-apartment new buildings that meet all modern requirements for comfort, which can be purchased directly from the developer without intermediaries. An apartment in Bakuriani is ideal for both receiving passive income through renting and living. In summer, there are many tourists from other regions of Georgia, Israel, Arabic countries: families come to spend weekends and on vacation, because at this time it is not very hot and sunny. The cost of buying an apartment in Bakuriani can be attributed to the average price segment from $950 per sq. m. with a short payback period due to rental in the winter season at high prices, which protects against inflation. In addition, in the long term, the apartment will have a higher value.
Bakuriani is located near Borjomi (26 km) and not far from Tbilisi, which allows you to visit the capital and get acquainted with the sights in a short time and inexpensively. Also it is located three and a half hours away from the seaside city of Batumi with its cultural objects and, of course, by the Black Sea.
Advantages of investing in new buildings of Bakuriani
- warm temperate climate
- absence of language barrier for both Russian-speaking and English-speaking investors from Europe and America
- absence of real estate tax
- stable income from investments in real estate in new buildings
- opportunity to stay in Georgia 360 days a year without a visa
- tolerant authorities and positive attitude of the local population
Reliably and simply with the GEOLN.COM service
- proven complexes
- convenient ways to find real estate: search box, selection filters, map, catalog, photos
- online camera to track the progress of construction
- selection according to the required parameters: city, total cost, price
- ability to purchase real estate in new buildings remotely with the help of experts providing the information necessary for the transaction
- registration of the purchase using only one document - a passport. Investors choose the area where development is going on
The fact is that in difficult periods it can manifest itself only as a potential under the pressure of force majeure circumstances. The flair and genius of the investor consists in recognizing this at the border of the transition period and achieving success, while others wait, losing their chances with every day of inactivity.