FAVORABLE LABOR AND TAX LEGISLATION INFRASTRUCTURE & BUSINESS COSTS
- No minimum wage regulations - compensation for labor depends on the agreement between employee and employer
- No social security or insurance tax – The only tax payable based on the salary is personal income tax, which is flat 20%.
- Georgia provides a profit tax exemption to legal entities of a “virtual zone” (engaged in export of IT services)
- No working permits are required
- Citizens of 98 countries can stay in Georgia without visa during whole 1 year, which helps attracting professionals from other countries in
- the wider region.
- Georgia has one of the most liberal labor codes, not only in the region, but globally. Georgia ranks 17th in Labor Freedom Index (Source: The Heritage Foundation, Index Of Economic Freedom 2018)
INFRASTRUCTURE & BUSINESS COSTS
- High class, modern office spaces are available in all major cities of Georgia, with almost 1 mln. sq.m. of office stock
- High speed broadband and mobile internet is available throughout whole country , Georgia ranks 33th in the world in terms of kb/s per user and 35th in terms of affordability (approximate cost of broadband 6 mbps internet is 17 USD per sq.m.)
- Utilities costs are one of the lowest in the wide region, approximately 2.5 USD per sq. m.